Sunday, April 29, 2007

YOU KNOW YOU'RE GROWING UP WHEN...

You turn down sex with a really hot girl because you find her annoying.

Haha, so my hot saturday night date... Well, she's a really hot black girl. Really hot. Cool. She's also kind of a bitch. Not cool.

I take her out to a bar where my buddy bartends. He's pimptacular, and he basically helps me work some magic (and keeps feeding her (and me) awesome free drinks). Thing is, halfway through the night, I actually started to feel bad about subjecting HIM to HER. She talked non-stop: about how much all the boys like her, about he degree, about her sorority, about her blah blah fuckin blah.

And to make things worse, she fished for compliments and rarely laughed at anything... I'm no comedian, but when I get together with my rowdy friends, we're fucking hilarious.

So, after 2 hours, I walk her home. I say I'm going to go meet up with friends at another bar (this was actually her idea originally, she had other plans later... so I made some too). She bitches at me for not inviting her, and then proceeds to start furiously making out with me on the street.

Still, as much as I like kissing a good (and energetic) kisser with nice full lips, I bailed. She asked me to come up but I just couldn't do it. Maybe if my friends weren't waiting on me I might have, who knows.

She called me tonight and asked me to go to her sorority's formal (tonight, something happened to her date). 99% guaranteed sex? I turned it down. If she wants to come over and bang I'll probably take her up on it, but other than that, I don't want to deal with having to meet all her friends and go to a damn dance. I've got homework to do. Ha!

More on pageant girl soon, hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 Comments:

Blogger Vixen said...

WHOA! LOLOLOL, I'm dying at:

YOU KNOW YOU'RE GROWING UP WHEN...

You turn down sex with a really hot girl because you find her annoying.

Well....good for you? Better luck next time???

Not really sure what to say.

I DO think you should not have sex with, no matter HOW guaranteed ;), w/ someone you don't have an attraction to in all faucets.

So....well. Yay for free drinks. LOL

xo

9:38 PM  
Blogger Composer said...

Haha, I appreciate the backing... it can be pretty tough to say no to sex!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

No shit. BTDT.

LOL!

;)

5:05 AM  
Blogger Greyhound Girl said...

Ahhhh, our young friend is all grown up...LMAO at this...go you!

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home