Sunday, June 03, 2007

I FIGURED I OWE YOU





Now that that's out of the way...

---------------

So, I'm back in Kansas City now, home for a few more weeks before I head back to Baltimore for Summer classes. Things are generally good, I'm just trying to get a lot of work done and get back in shape after my allergy (or whatever that was) issues in Baltimore.

Things with Pageant Girl are getting a bit more serious. She's home for a month or so, staying with her parents. I drove 8 hours to see her last week and stayed with her at her parents house for a few days.

Let me tell you, in those 3 days, I had, easily, the best sex of my life. It was hot, sweaty, dirty, hard fucking... and it was well worth the drive.

So now she's flying here in a week to stay with me for a few days before we go our seperate ways for the rest of the summer. I'd say there's definetly potential here for a relationship, but like I probably said before, I've got some time to figure things out before we're back in Baltimore.

---------------

I wish I could say other things are new... I'm finishing work on a huge piece that's going to be an important composition for me, and that's keeping me busy.

Oh yeah! I did find out I'm going to be an uncle! My (only) sister just told me yesterday, so that is big news!

Well, hopefully I can keep this up more regularly, I miss you all! Peace!

3 Comments:

Blogger geenalyn said...

thankyou thankyou verymuch LOL. Feel free to stay away longer if you come back with another picture like that.....

6:26 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Oh holy cow......

THAT'S what I've been waiting for. So all my nagging paid off! ;)

I was wondering how the trip out to see PG went. Sweet! So happy for you. AND that those freaking weird allergy issues are gone. Ack.

Good to hear from you, Love! xoxo

6:38 AM  
Blogger Greyhound Girl said...

OMG! I don't visit for about a month and I come back to...wow. OMG

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home