Friday, June 22, 2007

I'M HAPPY

So I know I haven't said much about it, but Pageant Girl is great. Fantastic, really.

She's just graduated with an undergraduate degree from my school and is coming back for a masters degree. With her starting a two-year degree and myself going for the double masters, we're both going to be in Baltimore for two years. That gives us plenty of time (which, at this age - and in this profession, can be hard to come by) to see how this relationship pans out.

I'm excited. I think there is potential here for a future, and it's been a long time since I've felt that way. I'll try to contain my giddy-ness....

-----------

I'm heading back to Baltimore tomorrow, it may be a few days until I post again (what's new?). I'll be back soon!

3 Comments:

Blogger geenalyn said...

glad to hear you are happy, and that you'll have lots of time to explore this relationship with Pageant Girl.

Safe trip back to Baltimore.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Vixen said...

*Awesome* dearheart....so incredibly giddy FOR YOU! :)

Can't wait to catch up more when you get back.

~xo~wink~

9:03 PM  
Blogger Vixen said...

Oh. And you know, you have shared pics of every single female in your life up until now. WTH!? I wanna see the lucky girl!

(I'll be waiting patiently by my inbox....)

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home